Friday 5 April 2013

Happy Everything Card

Hi friends!
I have another card this week.
I just love this collage with stamps technique!
If you have a happy amount of stamps then, this is a good one for you to try.



Ola amigas!
Estou aqui com mais um cartao.
Como podem ver, gostei muito desta tecnica de colagem com carimbos.
Se voce tiver uma boa quantidade de carimbos, entao essa e' uma otima pra' voce se divertir.



Materials used:
Stamps from PTI, Stampin'Up, Simon Says Stamps,My Cute Stamps
Cardstock from Studio Calico Card Kit
Dies from PTI
Glittery paper from Stampin'Up
Patterned Paper from my stash

This card is taking part on the following inspiring challenges:

I have to say, I am so thankful for all the comments 
and new followers I've got this week!!
Really, you make my day with every single one.
Thank you.


Have a lovely weekend
full of sunshine.
xx


6 comments:

  1. Love how you popped up the happy. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonia, I love your happy card! So many pretty elements, and I love the pastels! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a "happy" little grouping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful collage card, Sonia! Lots of sweet layers, but still wonderfully light and balanced!!

    ReplyDelete